As the day comes to an end, I can't help but regret the Poynter high school Writer's Workshop is almost over.
As with last year, I found every session memorable, informative, entertaining, and educational.
Lunch on the park lawn across the street was delicious. Meeting other young journalists was inspiring. Listening to the professionals was encouraging. And learning from the various speakers and amazing journalists was edifying.
Although it was difficult to blog this experience throughout the day, I found the experience valuable. I hope we can continue the blog, and continue to encourage high school students to follow their journalistic aspirations.
Peace out!
Andrea
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Awww, I had so much fun yesterday and learned so much more about journalism! Thank you to all who brought the workshop. It was a wonderful experience and I hope you're planning another one for next year!
I had so much fun @ the workshop! Thank you so much Poynter for giving us these opportunities!
You're welcome! And yes, we'll do this again next year. Hope to see you then!
Thanks for blogging!
I'm with Rae. The Poynter workshop was just as fun as the two-week program in June. I can't wait until next February to go again.
Post a Comment